The IDEA Innovation Centre, backed by the Bank of Cyprus, is accepting applications for their Startup Programme until February 16, 2024. Startups accepted into the programme will receive seed capital, business creation training, mentorship, professional services, and networking opportunities to help them grow and succeed in the competitive startup world.
What does the IDEA Innovation Centre offer to new startups?
The IDEA Innovation Centre offers new startups:
- A seed capital of €20,000
- Business creation training
- Mentorship from experienced entrepreneurs
- Professional services in legal, accounting, marketing, and ICT
- Networking and investor connection opportunities
Applications are open until February 16, 2024.
A Call to Innovative Entrepreneurs
The IDEA Innovation Centre, backed by the prominent Bank of Cyprus (BoC), has announced its ninth call to the Startup Programme. This opportunity is for the bright minds and determined individuals who have a groundbreaking idea and the ambition to shape it into a thriving business. The window for applications remains open until February 16, 2024, beckoning innovators to seize the moment.
The Quest for Innovative Solutions
IDEA’s mission is to discover startups that can bring novel products or services to the table, or ingeniously tackle existing problems. The criteria to be met by applicants include having:
- A product or service that stands out for its innovation
- A solid team comprising at least two founders or core members
- A vision to scale their technology-driven business on a global level
Nurturing Startup Growth
The nine-month Programme that IDEA orchestrates offers a nurturing ground for startups, providing them with valuable resources such as:
- Seed capital of €20,000 to get the wheels turning
- Business creation training to lay a strong foundation
- Guidance from seasoned entrepreneurs who’ve walked the path
- Professional services in legal, accounting, marketing, and ICT matters to clear the hurdles
- Opportunities for business development, networking, and a platform to connect with angel investors
This support package underlines the BoC’s dedication to fostering a culture of innovation, entrepreneurship, and digital transformation within Cyprus.
The Fruits of Innovation
With a track record of nurturing 89 startups, IDEA has become a cornerstone of the Cypriot entrepreneurial landscape, contributing to the creation of over 100 new jobs. These startups have gone on to draw investment and forge business partnerships both locally and internationally. With their own establishments and teams, they are a testament to the potential that lies within IDEA’s nurturing ecosystem.
Reaching Out for More Information
Intrigued individuals and teams eager to learn more about this opportunity can delve into further details through the following channels:
- Explore the IDEA website
- Make a call to their office for direct inquiries
- Drop an email for detailed information and questions
The IDEA Innovation Centre stands as a beacon for those who dream to innovate and establish a name for themselves in the competitive world of startups. With the deadline on the horizon, the race is on for aspirants to take the leap and transform their ideas into reality.
- The IDEA Innovation Centre, backed by the Bank of Cyprus, is accepting applications for their Startup Programme until February 16, 2024.
- Startups accepted into the programme will receive seed capital, business creation training, mentorship, professional services, and networking opportunities.
- The criteria for applicants include having an innovative product or service, a solid team, and a vision to scale globally.
- The nine-month programme offers seed capital of €20,000, business creation training, guidance from experienced entrepreneurs, and professional services.
- IDEA has nurtured 89 startups, creating over 100 new jobs and fostering innovation and entrepreneurship in Cyprus.