Gulf Air, the national carrier of Bahrain, has expanded its European network by increasing flight frequencies to Athens and Larnaca. Passengers can easily book tickets on the Gulf Air website, providing ease and connectivity for travel within the airline’s global network.
How has Gulf Air expanded its European network?
Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, has expanded its European network by increasing flight frequencies, launching ten weekly flights to Athens from December 17 and three weekly flights to Larnaca from December 20. This enhancement facilitates travel and connectivity for passengers within Gulf Air’s global network. Tickets are available on gulfair.com.
Expanding European Connections
The national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, Gulf Air, has made a significant move to strengthen its European network. On a bright Wednesday morning, the airline unveiled its plan to increase the frequency of flights connecting to the sparkling shores of Larnaca and the historic city of Athens. This strategic decision underscores Gulf Air’s commitment to facilitating travel and enhancing connectivity for its passengers.
Increased Flight Schedules
In an effort to accommodate the growing demand for travel to Europe, Gulf Air is set to launch ten weekly flights to Athens beginning December 17. Not far behind, the airline will also kick off three weekly flights to Larnaca starting from December 20. “The upgraded services will provide ease and connectivity for passengers travelling to and from Bahrain, linking them to further destinations within the airline’s global network,” noted the airline, suggesting a smoother travel experience for globetrotters and business commuters alike.
A Long-Standing Relationship
Gulf Air boasts a longstanding presence in the European skies, with direct flights connecting the Kingdom of Bahrain with the Hellenic Republic since 1980 and the Republic of Cyprus since 1982. The airline takes pride in its aviation network in both Athens and Larnaca, which it describes as “significantly feeding into the company’s global network.”
Easy Access to Tickets
For those eager to explore these destinations or reach out to loved ones across the sea, tickets are readily available. Travelers can secure their passage through the airline’s website at gulfair.com, or by using Gulf Air’s user-friendly mobile application. For personalized assistance, customers may also call the airline’s contact centre at +97317373737. Other ticket purchase avenues include visiting any Gulf Air sales office or contacting an approved travel agency partnered with the airline.
The Cyprus Mail, a local news outlet, has also highlighted several related stories of interest:
- North celebrates 40 years since UDI
- Russia concedes Ukrainian troops have crossed Dnipro River in Kherson region
- Suspect pleads not guilty to killing man
- Dance performance at Bank of Cyprus Cultural Foundation
- Cyprus a growing centre for spyware technology
- Memorial service for former Cyprus president, Glafcos Clerides
- Cyprus cabinet approves new law in boost to investment fund sector
Informative Lists and Services
The Cyprus Mail provides a wealth of information, categorized for convenience:
- Emergency & Medical Services
- Utilities, transport & telecoms
- Holidays & working hours
- Citizens’ One Stop shops
- Cyprus Consumers’ Association
In addition to news and services, the Cyprus Mail offers readers a chance to sign up for their Newsletter and provides lists of pharmacies, on-duty weekend GPs and paediatricians, airport information, and more for those residing in or visiting Cyprus.
Navigating the Site
The news site extends beyond local news, delving into various topics such as business and finance, sports, life & style, and world news, with subcategories that include diverse interests ranging from environment and education to entertainment and animal welfare.
Understanding Website Cookies
- Gulf Air has expanded its European network by increasing flight frequencies to Athens and Larnaca.
- Passengers can easily book tickets on the Gulf Air website, providing ease and connectivity for travel within the airline’s global network.
- Gulf Air will launch ten weekly flights to Athens from December 17 and three weekly flights to Larnaca from December 20.
- The increased flight schedules aim to accommodate the growing demand for travel to Europe.
- Gulf Air has had a longstanding presence in the European skies, with direct flights to Athens since 1980 and to Larnaca since 1982.