Anyone who has been affected by gout knows how awful it can be. Gout is a painful disorder that causes joint inflammation, leading to acute arthritis.
Are you aware that cucumber juice helps bring down body temperature, is highly alkalizing and effective for removing uric acid crystallization in joints, like with gout.
There may be a slight pain when drinking this juice (a sign of healing); it is the stirring of the old toxins to be eliminated which may cause some discomfort. The celery and ginger reduce inflammation during the cleansing, making it a perfect combination.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
1 medium-sized cucumber
2 sticks of celery
Half a lemon
1-inch young ginger root
- Prepare all the ingredients. Clean and wash them thoroughly first.
- Cut the cucumber into small pieces based on the capacity of your juicer.
- Also prepare the celery sticks making sure that there is no accumulation of dirt.
- Cut the lemon in half and put the other half in the fridge. Then peel the ginger.
- Juice all the ingredients and enjoy.